Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving; let your requests be made known to God. (Philippians 4:6)
Prayer requests may be made to the church staff through the following:
- Fill out a prayer request card available in the pews.
- Click here, then complete the information requested under “Prayer Request.”
- Call the church office at 266-7541.
Prayer requests are included in Countryside’s church life through the following:
- Email prayer chain—as prayer requests come they are sent to persons who have agreed to pray intentionally for individual needs.
- Concerns list—persons with health, family, or other prayer concerns are listed under general concerns, hospitalization, or recuperating. This list is published in worship bulletins and the newsletter. Names remain on the list three weeks unless requested to remain longer.
- Private Concerns list—these listings circulate only to church staff.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. (Romans 12:12)