Welcome to CUMC Youth!
Our purpose is to be a community of Jesus followers, leading each other and the community in creating beauty, justice, peace, praise, and love in the world at all times of our lives.
Summer Youth Intern
Youth Ministries Program is looking for a Summer Intern. Please fill out the application and turn it in by May 1st.
- 8:15 am – Hands in Praise Award Winning Puppet Ministry
- 9:30 am – Sunday School
- 4:30 pm – Countryside Ringers Youth Handbell Choir High School
- 5:00 pm- Middle School Handbell Choir
- 5:30 pm – Youth Praise Band
- 6:00 pm – Chupper (Church Supper)
- 6:30-8:00 pm – Youth Group (United Methodist Youth Fellowship or UMYF for short)
- Chupper (Church Supper) 5:30 pm-6:00 pm in the Celebration Center
- God Squad 6:00 pm-6:30 pm in the Celebration Center (Back Snack)
- Bible Study 6:30 pm- 7:30 pm in the Youth Room
- Volleyball 7:30 pm- 9 pm in the Celebration Center
Every week there is youth group on Sunday nights. At youth group, we will have a lesson and we will play some kind of game. Some other fun things we do throughout the year are lock-ins, off-site retreats, ski trips, movie nights, bowling, and scavenger hunts, just to name a few! There is always something happening at Countryside!
We are committed to making a difference in our church, local community, and around the world. We are involved in furthering Christ’s ministry through activities such as the Crop Walk for Hunger, Souper Bowl Sunday, Valentine’s Day cookies for homebound persons, serving in the church as ushers, greeters, and helping with communion, Vacation Bible School, AND…
GOD SQUAD! God Squad is our ongoing youth service group that provides hands-on service in the community through a variety of means and places.
Youth Mission Trips
CUMC youth are committed to making this world a more beautiful and just place for God’s creation to exist in. We are committed to mission whether it be local, national, or international, and to developing leadership in our youth as they learn the importance of mission and service. All mission trips will spend a week of hard work helping others in need. The last day of the trip will be spent sight-seeing and doing other fun activities. The trips are different for Junior High and Senior High.
These are just some of the many things that go on throughout the year that help to spread the love of God. We invite you to join us! For more information, please contact our Coordinator of Youth Ministries, Rebecca Bowles, or call the church at 785.266.7541.