During this phase in our county, Countryside Kids is offering outdoor events for families once every 1-2 months, along with sharing simple things families can do while participating in weekly worship. Sign up to receive our newsletter for weekly Bible story videos. Watch worship for a special children's message that often times includes a Family Faith Moment, which is one simple way families can talk about and grow in your faith together. For more information, check out the links below our mission and values statements!
MISSION: Countryside's ministry to children and youth is an inclusive community building lifelong Christians who gather together, grow in their faith, and go into the world.
- Leadership: Preparing to be bold change-makers in the community
- Acceptance: An inclusive community, welcoming all children and youth
- Faith: Continually growing as a follower of Jesus
- Grace: Loved and valued by God no matter what
- Relationship: We have fun with friends while building respectful connections with self, peers, and adults.
- Safety: We diligently attend to the physical and emotional safety of all who gather in our church community.
2020-21 Countryside Kids Major Event Calendar:
Interested in volunteering in Children's Ministry?
More information regarding our Safe Gatherings Policy can be found here.
Contact Becky Ericson, Children's Ministry Coordinator for more information.