MISSION: Countryside's ministry to children and youth is an inclusive community building lifelong Christians who gather together, grow in their faith, and go into the world.
- Leadership: Preparing to be bold change-makers in the community
- Acceptance: An inclusive community, welcoming all children and youth
- Faith: Continually growing as a follower of Jesus
- Grace: Loved and valued by God no matter what
- Relationship: We have fun with friends while building respectful connections with self, peers, and adults.
- Safety: We diligently attend to the physical and emotional safety of all who gather in our church community.
PROGRAMS AND OPPORTUNITIES DURING EARLY PHASES OF OUR CHURCH REOPENING PLAN:
Sunday Small Groups will not meet during the summer months. Be sure to check out VBC on the Go below and look for a summer calendar by the end of May with a few additional opportunities!
Interested in volunteering in Children's Ministry?
More information regarding our Safe Gatherings Policy can be found here.
Contact Becky Ericson, Children's Ministry Coordinator for more information.