MISSION: Countryside's ministry to children and youth is an inclusive community building lifelong Christians who gather together, grow in their faith, and go into the world.
- Leadership: Preparing to be bold change-makers in the community
- Acceptance: An inclusive community, welcoming all children and youth
- Faith: Continually growing as a follower of Jesus
- Grace: Loved and valued by God no matter what
- Relationship: We have fun with friends while building respectful connections with self, peers, and adults.
- Safety: We diligently attend to the physical and emotional safety of all who gather in our church community.
PROGRAMS AND OPPORTUNITIES DURING EARLY PHASES OF OUR CHURCH REOPENING PLAN:
Sunday Small Groups will not resume until after Labor Day and we are currently assessing interest. Join us on August 14th at 7pm in the south parking lot to hear about some fun activities coming up this year, honor our 3rd graders with our tradition of 3rd grade Bibles, participate in a short family devo, and watch Inside Out, drive-in movie style. Look for our fall calendar on the website after that date!
Interested in volunteering in Children's Ministry?
More information regarding our Safe Gatherings Policy can be found here.
Contact Becky Ericson, Children's Ministry Coordinator for more information.