Providing space for ministering to God's people and the equipment to assist in that ministry is our goal as a community of faith "Called to Be a Church of Blessing". Permission to use our facilities may be granted to the following organizations, groups and individuals in the following order of priority:
- Regularly scheduled services and meetings of the official groups and organizations that are either a part of or sponsored by the Countryside United Methodist Church
- Member weddings, wedding receptions, funerals and special family occasions (significant birthdays and anniversaries)
- Great Plains Conference groups, other church groups and ecumenical organizations, weddings and funerals of non-members
- Other regularly organized groups that are deemed exempt under Sec 501(c3) of the internal Revenue Code and whose purpose is consistent with the doctrines and social principles of the United Methodist Church
- Voting place for city, county, state and federal elections
- Requests may not be reviewed or granted more than 6 months in advance
Please review Countryside's Covenant PRIOR to requesting building use. At this time (as of Aug.2020) ONLY Countryside supported ministries may schedule building use. Group size is limited to under 10 individuals.
Click here to review our entire policy. You may either print, complete and email request to use our facilities or complete form BELOW.
Return completed requests to: email@example.com