MISSION: Countryside's ministry to children and youth is an inclusive community building lifelong Christians who gather together, grow in their faith, and go into the world.
- Leadership: Preparing to be bold change-makers in the community
- Acceptance: An inclusive community, welcoming all children and youth
- Faith: Continually growing as a follower of Jesus
- Grace: Loved and valued by God no matter what
- Relationship: We have fun with friends while building respectful connections with self, peers, and adults.
- Safety: We diligently attend to the physical and emotional safety of all who gather in our church community.
Learn more below about Countryside Kids, including our Sunday morning & Wednesday night programs, worship, and our current safety & health guidelines.
Interested in volunteering in Children's Ministry? Contact Becky Ericson to join our Countryside Kids Crew.
More information regarding our Safe Gatherings Policy can be found here.
Contact Becky Ericson, Children's Ministry Coordinator for more information.