MISSION: Countryside's ministry to children and youth is an inclusive community building lifelong Christians who gather together, grow in their faith, and go into the world.
- Leadership: Preparing to be bold change-makers in the community
- Acceptance: An inclusive community, welcoming all children and youth
- Faith: Continually growing as a follower of Jesus
- Grace: Loved and valued by God no matter what
- Relationship: We have fun with friends while building respectful connections with self, peers, and adults.
- Safety: We diligently attend to the physical and emotional safety of all who gather in our church community.
Youth participate in Illumin8, God Squad, mission trips, bell choirs, puppetry and so much more. Contact Rebecca Bowles, Youth Ministry Coordinator for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a look at the wonderful opportunities for youth & join us!